BeeJewelled is about 3 things:
- Exploring the beauty of natural gemstones, pearls, crystals and metals
- Enjoying the process of creating one-of-a-kind designs to make everybody feel special
- Protecting the Earth by saving the bees!
I am a proud supporter and regular donor to the Bumblebee Conservation Trust charity, whose mission is to halt and then reverse the decline of bumblebees, and if you aren’t aware of the importance of bees then read on! For further information on this lovely charity, you can click here.
Bespoke Jewellery Orders
Please contact me if you would like to talk about commissions or variations to any of my pieces; if you love a design but it’s only available in red Garnet and purple is your colour, I can help you – that’s the beauty of buying handmade direct from the maker! Drop me an email and I’ll get back to you within a day or two.
I’m also on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – links are in the footer at the bottom of the page 🙂
I often have a stall at events local to Gloucestershire and would love to attend yours with my son (he’s 6). If you think BeeJewelled would be a good fit for your show or event then please do get in touch and let me know what, where and when it will be.
Follow me on Facebook to be kept abreast of where we will be and come visit us. Whilst I strive to take great pictures which really show off my jewellery, nothing beats seeing the sparkle in ‘real life’ and feeling the smooth weight of the gems in your palm!
How would it make you feel to be wearing bespoke, unique, made-for-you jewellery on your big day? Imagine a necklace of shimmering pearl, sparkling crystal and clear silver, made to fit you exactly. I can also create something special for your Bridesmaids and the all important Mothers of the Bride & Groom, bringing in some coloured gemstones to mach your colour scheme perfectly.
Ladies Jewellery Making Parties – Coming Soon
If you’re looking for a party idea for your girls’ night, works’ do or hen party, then how about a spot of designer jewellery making? In the comfort of your own home, or a venue of your choosing, I will bring the gemstones, crystals, pearls and all of the tools to you. I’ll instruct your guests on how to design and create their very own piece of bespoke jewellery, and will help them at every step. Fun is guaranteed and your ladies will feel so proud of their beautiful achievement which will be a reminder of your event for a long time to come!
Jewellery Parties – Coming Soon
If making isn’t your thing but buying is, and you want to enjoy hugely discounted jewellery, then why not host a jewellery party? All the rage in the US, this is an opportunity to play hostess to your friends and get your hands on some gorgeous jewellery at the same time. How do they work?
- pick a date
- invite 10-20 friends (the more who come = more jewellery for you!)
- I will come to you and set up some gorgeous displays in one or two rooms of your home (or wherever you wish to hold the event)
- you don’t need to go to much effort; remember they are coming to shop, not to eat!
- your friends get to both socialise with you and with other like-minded ladies whilst shopping for beautiful gemstone jewellery away from the pressure of a shop and salespeople
- as the hostess, you get a BeeJewelled voucher which increases the more jewellery your friends purchase; so the more they buy, the more freebies for you!
- you also get a bespoke handmade bracelet, to any design and with any gems you choose, regardless of how much they spend. Just to say thanks for being the Hostess!
- I will be on hand to answer any questions, take payments and make any necessary adjustments. You need do nothing but shop, mingle and enjoy yourself!